Tuesday 29 January 2013

Travel

P.s you're an inspiration living out your travelling dreams.
That's what an old friend wrote on my Facebook at the end of a birthday message. What a lovely thing to say, I hope I have inspired some people to chase their dreams and make them reality. Life is so short and can change in an instant. I plan to live every single one of my dreams and always aspire to be happy. When people ask me what my goals in life are I always say to be happy and travel the world. My list of places I wanna visit increases everytime I meet someone new, right now I wanna visit Asia, Canada, south America and see Europe properly. Canada is the top of my list because me and Scott always planned to go there, I promised i'd live our dream and I have too. I wanna do one of these volunteer charity missions, I wanna help people and be completely selfless. All my dreams involve travel I wish I could incorporate a career with this great love.


No comments:

Post a Comment