Wednesday 30 January 2013

<3

I used to call him my cookie monster. He absolutely loved cookies but they had to be soft, like the ones you got in packs of 4 from asda. I'd forgotten this until I bought a packet of cookies today and took a bite. I keep racking my brain to remember everything about him and I can't, then I'll do or have something he loved and it all comes back to me. I remember the sound of his laugh and his eyes, the most beautiful blue eyes you'd ever seen that I could spend days just looking into. His thick hair that would curl if he let it grow too long. That bloody massive tattoo on his shoulder that I'd always call a disgrace but I'd love to trace my fingers round the lines I could probably draw it from memory. He absolutely loved space and the stars, the stars here are like nothing I've ever seen before. I don't know I'd it's because I'm in the southern hemisphere and you can see them better but every night their so bright and so many. I used to love looking up at the stars with him and he'd name them all but most of all ill never forget how I felt everytime he said I love you. I know my action might not have changed the outcome but I'll always think what if? And always wished I'd spoke to him one last time and let him know how much I loved him. I don't remember the last words I said to him and I hate it. He was my one

No comments:

Post a Comment