Tuesday 8 January 2013

A town called nowhere

Ok so we're on a train to a place called Shepperton it's 3 hours from Melbourne and its definitely in the sticks! We have no work and no money so we're pretty desperate. All we have is a hostel booked. Which is an hour walk from the train station and some guy told us its 44c there. I'm hungover and exhausted after last nights goon antics. Got wasted playing a game where you can't open your eyes till you've finished your drink. I tell you when you're backpacking you come up with some games to keep you entertained! Went out in Melbourne and could find no clubs open so we ended up getting a donut and heading back. Didn't think much of Melbourne it's completely different from Sydney very contemporary and arty. Don't know if I'm just bias cause I loved Sydney so much but I won't be hurrying back to Melbourne.
Small town Oz here we come! Uh oh it's gonna be spider central! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment