Friday 24 May 2013

Coming home.

I'm coming home, I'm coming home tell the world that I'm coming home.
Flights booked and I got 3 days left. One of which I'm working and the other travelling to Brisbane. So I've got 1 day and I'm in a town called Chinchilla which is the same as any other inland Aussie town. Seen one you seen them all.


Just finished my last rodeo and I'm gonna miss it what an experience this has been.
I've learned to stop being a pathetic female and do a mans job. Running leads and hoses and proper physical work. Aside from that working on a funfair is pretty damn fun! I loved sneaking away from the canteen to go on the rides, eating candyfloss all day but not the blue stiff cause it dyes your teeth so the boss knows you were eating it. Watching the rodeos which is pretty cool and a sport I never thought I'd be exposed too. Seeing cowboys and listening to country music is the norm to me now. We'd stand in the canteen all day slagging the small town country people. Playing is it a boy or is it a girl? Omg look at that! The funny thing about Oz is of you go to the coast the people are thin and beautiful. As soon as you go inland they get fat and not as desirable.
I've loved the people I've met working on the show. A completely different mix of characters, but been great fun all the same, we've had some great laughs and beer pong nights together I'm really gonna miss them all.
Once a showie always a showie.

No comments:

Post a Comment