Monday 20 May 2013

Chinchilla

Today wasn't such a good day. There's one guy called Will who works with us. Him and his girlfriend started the same time as me, their 21 and 19. I got on well with them at first and I still do but Will is really starting to grate my nerves. He's a know it all, patronising bastard. Enya his girlfriend is on another planet half the time. I blew up at Will the other day as he keeps barking orders at me when he has no right too and wouldn't listen to me when I was trying to tell him the freezer hadn't been on all day. He always snaps since he thinks he's always right and it really got to me the other day I went mental and in front of everyone!
Today when we were working for some reason he questioned what I was doing to Brock who is Mick and Jackies son. I was cleaning the control box for one of the rides with Courtney and for some reason he didn't like it. I don't know why Brock reacted the way he did but he went mental at Courtney and sent me to do some shitty job on my own. I was fuming! Doesn't he realise we need to stick together and not fuck each other over?!
So now I don't know if I can stand to stay with the show for much longer. It's bringing me down being around him. The other thing that's starting to piss me off is the men! There's barely any women on the showground never mind young single ones so who do you think is in high demand?! There's one guy in particular who won't give up. He's called Rumbo and that's all I hear about from everyone even my boss Mick. Pisses me off cause I'm not interested and I don't hear the end of it. Yeah right am interested he's an alcoholic! As if I wanna go there.
No one can accept that I'm single by choice and that's what I wanna stay. Who knows when ill and if ill ever wanna be in a relationship again. I've felt the ultimate pain from it and I don't wanna feel it ever again.

Anyway I'm in Chinchilla which was a 500km drive from Charleville, so all day Sunday was just spent travelling. Got a small one day show in miles which is 50km tomorrow but we're camped in Chinchilla so it's just the canteen to pack up tomorrow night thank god! Think I may spend the next few weeks with them till we get to cairns as then it's just an easy flight down to Sydney to meet Von and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment