Wednesday 8 May 2013

Showie

So I'm back in Roma. Back where I started on the showgrounds now I'm a showie and I love it! On the road from St George too here the Australian wildlife was rife and it was so cool. I seen so many emus, wallabies and kangaroos. The kangaroos just hop onto the road all the time their more pests. I was travelling with Duncan and it was his first time driving in Oz never mind the outback and we hit one! Lucky we had a roo bar on the front of the ute or it could of killed us their that big. When we drive to each destination it's always so cool cause its always a big road train with all the trucks and cars towing all the rides and canteens. I want a shot in the Kenworth cause that truck is king of the road!

Had a great night tonight having a beer pong tournament and I was on fire, I won a lot more games than I lost. It's a really great group of people on the showgrounds. Showie and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment