Monday 6 May 2013

St George

The problems of living on the road. We got up at 7 this morning to pack up camp and head to Roma but the road transport police have been at the entrances of the town all day booking all the showies leaving town for being overweight, vehicles too long etc. Anything they can be fined for. So we've sat about all day waiting for them to leave but their still there so we've set up camp and are leaving St George at 3am as they'll hopefully be gone by then. Another sleepless night on the road.
This job is fun and I'm glad I'm getting to see the real Australia but most of these towns are all the same. Australia has no history or culture so even though I've been to 7 different towns now they all have the same kinda set up or layout with the high street and same chain stores. Driving through Australia is so boring. There's nothing to look at the scenery just stays the same and it's so flat.

Been missing home abit this week. The problem with travelling on your own is when you miss home you miss everyone. I have no one that knows my life in Scotland so I have no one to really talk about it. I kinda feel this week like I wanna come home soon but I also don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment