Tuesday 5 March 2013

Blondie

Ain't it funny that my new friends didn't recognise me in a photo from home cause I've got red hair and very pale skin. Whereas now I'm tanned and almost blonde. Never thought that'd be me but I want the Aussie beach babe look!
I'm having a lot of fun in Melbourne with my Melby family, I'm having a great time being one of the lads. I don't ever need to make an effort appearance wise and they do look after me. Saturday night was welsh Paul's birthday so we went to a club and danced all night. On the way home the boys were running through the park topless trying to catch possums. I wouldn't get that if I was with the girls. I am so excited for Von coming down though for some best mate bonding :)

I'm not working for the funeral place no more I'm just doing odd jobs round the city which is good cause it makes me see the whole thing. Was working at a festival called soundwave last week in the catering tent. Helping prepare food for Metallica and blink 182. I made a fruit salad for Metallica!
Can you believe I have a cold? It's not been below 30c all week and I've managed to catch a cold. I feel awful I forgot what it felt like :( ach well ill get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment