Saturday 23 March 2013

Bucket list

This is what I want to and will achieve in my life.

• Be truly happy, be able to look at my life around me and be happy with the choices I've made.
• Make a difference to someone's life that has been in a similar situation to me through addiction. Maybe volunteer with alanon or raise awareness to the other victims of addiction.
• Volunteer in an environment where people need and will benefit from my help.
• Learn a language and live in a country where I can properly learn it.
• See the world. I want to travel Europe properly, see Asia, Canada, South America and South Africa.
• Travel Scotland. I've been across the
world but never really appreciated the beauty of home.
• Take a flying lesson. I'd love to be able to fly a plane.
• Skydive again.
• Get over my fear of fish and learn to dive.
• Learn to surf
• Learn to snowboard or ski and do it in somewhere like Switzerland.
• Have a job that allows me to travel.

Not too demanding as of yet and all quite manageable I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment