Friday 8 March 2013

Love hurts

Let's say someone got a knife and stabbed you in the heart repeatedly. That's the pain I feel daily. I forget for a few hours and then something reminds me and I got that horrendous feeling in my heart. I feel first guilt because I left him so I have no right to feel sad. Then I feel like I wanna break down and cry because the realisation hits me that I'm not gonna have the life we talked about and he promised me. The life I was meant to have with my Scotty G. I feel like a broken record now. Surely that people are moving on and I'm not. But how do I do it? How do you move on from something like this? I don't think I can. I know everyone's saying ill be fine and ill move on and meet someone. I challenge these people like me to experience a break up and then lose that person forever and then talk with me, we'll see how it is. I have a playlist I made up called Scotty G and I just listen to it all the time. It's songs we both loved. Silly ones and more serious ones. Ill never listen to an Elton John song again without him in mind. The main one that's actually playing right now the verve 'lucky man' are wedding song. The ones he'd change to 'all my love is in my wozza' this was our song. I miss my Scotty G more than I can ever admit because the pain runs that deep and it's the worst pain I've ever felt

No comments:

Post a Comment