Sunday 17 March 2013

Grand Prix

So I'm just back from the Grand Prix. I only went for Scott. It's one of the many things ill do in his legacy. Places he wanted to go and things he wanted to do. I've got my ticket and I'm saving it to put on his grave. It's so wrong that I need to do that, that he's not here with me that we both could have went together. He would have loved it. He'd be glued to the tv at the start of every season and I'd complain of the noise it made all the way through. It was amazing though. The cars went so fast that if you blinked you'd miss them going past. The noise was incredible you couldn't hear anything but that and you could feel it in your chest. I've went to the Melbourne Grand Prix something ill never get the chance to do again and i done it for love. Love that will never leave me. Love that drives me towards living each day as if its my last, love that makes me go for every dream I've ever had. Love for my Scotty G.

No comments:

Post a Comment