Monday 25 March 2013

Travelling carnival

So I've been applying for every job left, right and centre trying to find someone to take me on and I think I've hit the jackpot. I've got a job working on a food stall for a travelling fair that goes all over Queensland. I only get paid like $400 a week but my food and accommodation is paid for so that's the main thing and I get to travel the state. It's funny because when me, Siobhan and Gemma meet people we always tell them that I work on the waltzers, Gemma works on a hot dog stand and Siobhans a giraffes hairdresser, so I'm actually gonna be doing Gemma's fake job! Not a job I'd take on in a million years if I was back home but when you travel you do thinks you wouldn't expect yourself to do, you suprise your self with choices outwith your character. I leave on Thursday with an 8 hour bus journey inland to a town called Roma. I'm looking forward to seeing parts of the country I'd otherwise miss out. So I've got 2 days left in Brisbane and I'm just gonna sightsee and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment