Monday 18 March 2013

Queensland I'm a coming!

I'm fleeing Melbourne on Wednesday. Winters coming really quickly and it's actually cold down this end of Oz, past 3 days it's been wet and windy and it's the first time I've genuinely been cold for ages. I've given this city a chance and I'm not feeling it. They say you either love Sydney or Melbourne, not both. My heart lies in Sydney. Don't get me wrong I've had an amazing time here and made some fantastic friends that'll ill miss when I'm gone but I'm so excited for Brisbane . Queensland is Fraser Island, Whitsundays, the Great Barrier Reef and surfers paradise. Some of the most amazing places in Oz.
So my flights booked, hostel booked ( it has a pool!) and my work has transferred me up so I'm all sorted, just gotta have my leaving night tomorrow with the boys where ill get drunk and cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment