Saturday 23 February 2013

I gotta plan

I have got one hell of a hangover today. Went to meet a friend I met on the farm for a quick drink at 2:30pm an didn't get home till after 1am! Was one of those days.
So the new jobs going good I'm working in the kitchen which is great also waitressing and organising the functions. Only thing is its in a commiserations centre and they only cater for one type of function. Funerals. First funeral I done was really hard I just wanted to cry with everyone else but after the first 10 mins I was fine. I'm a professional and I got on with it.
I'm really enjoying life right now especially since I've worked out a plan. I'll be home in November or December when my visas. up. I'm loving this still but I'm so excited to see my family. That's gonna be an amazing moment when we're reunited.
So it's Melbourne till June and I'm gonna squeeze in a few weekend trips to Adelaide and great ocean road etc whilst I'm working. Then Queensland to do cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane and surfers paradise. Thailand then home. I like living in the present not the future and not really knowing what I'm doing but I gotta admit it is better having a plan and knowing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment