Monday 4 February 2013

You have been evicted.

I've escaped! I'm currently in a hostel in Melbourne on chapel street and I'm so happy! Sod my second year visa I'm not doing that bloody back breaking, low paid hellish job again. We all had a few drinks on the balcony last night for Sharon leaving and she convinced me to leave and that I was wasting my time there. So I got up this morning, packed my bag and left. I love that I can do that with my life, that I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow never mind next week. So I'm going to get a job and stay in Melbourne till march and give this city a chance. I was unfair to this place because of what I seen today I think I'll love it. It's an awesome looking place and the men are hot!
The 2nd year visa debate was hot with everyone trying to get me to stay but I've still got till November in Oz so there's no rush. Plus as much as I love this country it's travelling I really love and I don't wanna commit myself to one country in this big world for so long. I had a great time in Tatura and its an experience ill never forget but it was time to move on. Von and Chris are still there so it's back to travelling on my own which I'm excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment