Monday 18 February 2013

Up and down.

I've been up and down more times than a yoyo this week. One of the main reason being it was valentines day and Scott was always a big fan of that day, he was such a romantic at times. He'd always buy me sweets just because. When it was that time of the month he'd always get my 'period pack' which was drugs, chocolate, a hot water bottle and magazines to cheer me up. Little things like that that he did was what made him so special. I miss him so much it's like a knife in the heart everytime I think about it. This pain and grief is so much different from when I lost my gran and and a friend. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy and until it happens you'll never know. It really is one of the worst agonies in life. Last couple of days I've been feeling better and more positive about going forward with my grief.

I start my new job tomorrow, it's in a cafe and its full time so it's gonna be hard doing full time employment again it's been a long while. I've just got back from having a BBQ in the park with friends i and I've been to the beach 3 times this week. I bloody love Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment