Wednesday 12 June 2013

Abercrombie and Fitch

Abercrombie and Fitch have been upset alot of people with their values and morals but yesterday they upset me in a completely different way. It was Scott's favourite shop, he'd spend at least an hour in their everytime and most of his clothes were from there. Going in yesterday really shook me. I ended up getting a hoodie that he himself would have picked out and cause it his the aftershave on it, it reminds me of him. Funny how being in this villa and all the talk of him is a comfort to me but a shop hits me in the face like a brick. Grief is not a textbook emotion.
I'm having a really good time here and it's nice that its so familiar to me, I'm having a proper rest and getting to relax which I've needed for some time. We've been shopping and I got a new juicy couture handbag, a beautiful Armani dress for Gina's wedding and new Mac makeup. We've had a manicure and a pedicure. Alot of lounging by the pool reading and chatting. I've been good to myself and had luxuries I've not been able to afford being away. 

1 comment:

  1. abercrombie outlet clothing use a good reputation searching for its reliability and toughness.

    ReplyDelete