Monday 15 April 2013

Dear Scott

Dear my Scotty G,
The love of my life. The man I loved more than anything, the man whenever I think about I feel the pain of your life and future lost. Our future together. I miss you more than I could ever imagine missing someone. I don't know what to do without you, I was going to come back to you but I never told you properly. It kills me thinking that you never knew I just wanted to give you time to get yourself together and me time also to get myself together. I know I was also in a bad place and needed time to heal but my future was always with you. Life is so cruel. Why? Why did this happen? Why were you taken away from me? Why didn't I get to tell you how much I loved you?
Some of the happiest times of my life were with you. That first time we went to Florida was amazing and it was when we first got together properly, I was the happiest girl in the world. When we moved in together and made that flat our home was like a
dream come true, I was so happy.
I hate what happened to you. It breaks my heart the addiction and pain you went through. A horrible disease that got hold of you and you weren't able to get free
of. I don't regret one second with you.
I have so many things and talents I could say about you that made you amazing but where do i start? You were one of those people everyone loved and I was so proud to say you were mine. My Scotty G.
One of my favourite stories to tell that just sums up our relationship together is when we had a party for my birthday in the flat,
We had a houseful and thought it was hilarious to spray pepperspray in the toilet and it almost killed everyone in the flat it was so strong! That was us. Always playing pranks and taking the piss, oYou made me laugh like no one else.
You had the most beautiful blue eyes that I could have stared into forever.
I don't know what to do without you and I'm so scared. Ill love you forever my boy
Xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment