Friday 16 February 2018

I'm at a major point in my life. It's not about a man or a job. It's now that after my first meeting over five years, when I first fell in love. It's now that I approach Australia and ask if I can be. Ask if I can live here forever. After all that time building a life and career I want to make this my forever home. My greatest achievement in life so far is Australia. Also my greatest regret is Australia. I argue with myself everyday asking myself if I'm making the right decision living out here. Is it worth it to watch my neice grow up over Skype and see my family ever other year,
 I have such a great life over here but I struggle everyday with how much I miss my family. At least they have each other to annoy. I have no Chappells! The problem with living and loving somewhere else is you'll never be completely at home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment